Gizzmo MS-IBC: Multi-Scramble Intelligent Boost Controller p/n G0921
- Adjustable boost up to 50lb (3.5bar)
- Multi Scramble Boost Control
- Remote Scramble/Boost Memory button facility
- Over-Boost warning
- Selectable open/closed loop boost control
- 6 Boost Memories
- 40mhz High Speed RISC Processor
- Black Extruded Aluminum case
- Blue 7 segment LED display
- White backlit buttons
- Real Time digital boost gauge
- Simple 2-Wire Installation
- Suits Internal or External Wastegates
- Comes complete with all fittings
In developing the MS-IBC Boost Controller, the aim was to design and engineer a boost controller that would cater to the serious drag racing professional, whilst still being quite at home on the streets. We succeeded.
The MS-IBC Boost Controller is packed with the serious features that can be utilized in the real world of drag racing like 3.5 bar of boost control, a clear digital boost gauge with an over boost warning and a remote Facility to either toggle the high speed boost change memories or operate the Gizzmo Multi-Scramble feature.
Gizzmo’s Multi-Scramble Boost Controller takes the conventional scramble feature one step further. A conventional scramble allows the user, upon pressing a button, to set a fixed amount of over boost and time duration e.g. 3lb extra for 5sec. Gizzmo’s Multi-Scramble function allows the user to operate the button again before the scramble time has completed adding the same amount of boost again and refreshing the time duration.
All of this plus closed/open loop modes packed into a great looking boost controller that is so easy to fit and operate.
"The MS-IBC worked great. We had it set to 50% d.c. and a 60% gain in closed loop. This allowed it to generate about 2.65 kg/cm2 of boost pressure. The overshoot was minimal and the stability was awesome."
- Micheal Ferrara, DSport Magazine
Manufacturer's Suggested Retail $289 USD :